13th March 2015, 11:21 PM

Is there any difference between regular and compartment results in CBSE

Is their any difference between regular and compartments result in cbse.
Is it appears same as regular result.
PLEASE HELP

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  2. Difference between B.Com regular and B.Com correspondence? Which of the course is better for me?
  3. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  4. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE?
  5. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  6. Can I get a second chance after failing in CBSE 12th compartment exam?
  7. List of colleges that an SC candidate can get after scoring 33 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Do I have a chance to get admission in engineering? I have got compartment in one subject in CBSE and now writing compartment exam
  9. What is the date of CBSE compartment paper?
  10. Can I get any college through AIEEE after scoring 108?
  11. What is the academic difference between CBSE and ICSE board? Which board is easier to score? Any real difference in subjects from preparation stand point?
  12. Possibility to reapply for 12th from CBSE Board if disqualified from Punjab Open Board?
  13. Difference between private and regular 12th from CBSE? Which is the best institution for private 12th in science?
  14. How may I get previous year compartment question papers(Science) for 12th CBSE board?
  15. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE board marksheet? Any colleges of UPTU and AIEEE approves private marksheet?
  16. Dilemma over open schooling and regular schooling?
  17. Date of compartment exam of class 12th? Date of results?
  18. Courses I can do after compartment exam of 12th? -- [Most Discussed]

16th July 2015, 06:47 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difference between regular and compartment results in CBSE

Yes there is quite difference between the CBSE regular examination and the compartmental examination as for the regular examination all the all the regular students are eligible but for the compartmental examination students failing in any one subject of their regular examination are eligible.

Also when you take the disadvantage of compartmental examination then the very common is the date of declaration of results and hence the final marksheet which when will be required when you go for the admissions in the best universities like Delhi Universities, AIIMS, counselling process of JEE and AIPMT as by this dates the original marks sheet will not be with you and which is must at the time of admission in these colleges.

Also it will reflect you as a inconsistent candidate which will lead to negative marking when you attend the various interview for good career options.

21st May 2016, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any difference between regular and compartment results in CBSE

I gave 12th exam CBSE from PCB and I got ft in physics, so what should I do...my physics is too weak...should I give compartment exam or not? As I have to clear medical entrance, please help me...I'm very depressed.

21st May 2016, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

I gave 12th board CBSE from PCB and I got Ft in physics...what should I do now? My physics is too weak...i scored 52 percent in 12th. Should i give compartment exam or take admission in 12th again? As I have to appear in medical entrance...I'm so depressed. Please help me I need your suggestion...please

21st May 2016, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

is there compartment mentioned in the final marksheet given to a student who had gone through a compartment exam ?

17th May 2017, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Can we register for the third compartment if failed to register one of the first two compartment in CBSE?

3rd March 2020, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Does compartment result will affect in admission in jee and getting jobs

25th August 2020, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Cbse 12th class board paper maths 2020

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?