22nd June 2011, 02:12 PM
portable

Is there any engineering name with the name Asian Institute of Management and Technology affiliated to Kurukshetra University?

Is there any such engineering college named asian institute of management and technology affiliated to kurukshetra university

26th April 2015, 07:27 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any engineering name with the name Asian Institute of Management and Technology affiliated to Kurukshetra University?

Yes, There is a collage Asian institute of technology and management in Kurukshetra which is also approved by Kurukshetra University and by All India council of technical education which offers the courses of-

>> Industrial engineering

>> Mechanical Engineering

>> Chemical engineering

>> General engineering

>> Electronics and communication engineering

>> Aircraft maintenance engineering

>> Civil engineering

>> Textile engineering

>> Architecture engineering

>> Aeronautical engineering

>> Marine engineering

>> M.B.A.

>> B.B.A.

>> Air hostess training course

>> Fashion designing

>> Travel and ticketing course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?