3rd August 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in AIEEE college after scoring 40400 AIR in SC category

i got air sc-category 40400.will i get admission in aieee colleges including hostel
plz tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in a good college after scoring 21 in AIEEE with AIR of 690675 under SC category?
  2. Can I get admission in SVNIT Surat College after scoring 51 marks in AIEEE?
  3. Got 57 marks out of 432 in AIEEE General Category, any chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 53 marks in AIEEE B.Arch?
  5. Can i get a good government college after scoring 57 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Can I get any government college through AIEEE after scoring 134243 AIR and 90918 category rank?
  7. Can I get NIT college after scoring 87 in AIEEE?
  8. Can I get any college under AIEEE counseling after scoring 268000 rank in OBC?
  9. Which college can I get after scoring AIR of 25,807? I have scored 141 marks in AIEEE aptitude test -- [New]
  10. Can I get into private college after scoring an AIR of 116062 and category rank of 80000 in AIEEE?
  11. Which college can I get after scoring 1376 state rank, 23703 AIR in general and 5332 AIR in B.Arch category
  12. Can I get any NIT or Central government college in AIEEE after scoring AIR of 115685 in AIEEE and 4535 in SC?
  13. In which college can I get in Tamilnadu after scoring 76 marks in AIEEE?
  14. Will I get any NIT college after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  15. Will it be possible to take admission in NIT/government aided institute after scoring AIEEE B.Arch AIR of 5187? What are the other options for getting admission in B.Arch on the basis of AIEEE rank?
  16. Can I get any government college after scoring AIR of 16926 in AIEEE B.Arch?
  17. Can I get a government college after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE? Which are the best private colleges?
  18. Will I get admission in any government college after scoring AIR of 161079?
2nd May 2015, 02:45 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I get admission in AIEEE college after scoring 40400 AIR in SC category

After getting such rank in entrance exam you can get a good college in b.tech with the hostel facilities and a low fair of fee as you are a reserved category candidate so it's easy for you to go for a good collage or can get the admission in any NIT collage.

Colleges in that you can get admission are -

Om institute of technology and management, Hisar

National institute of technology, Ranchi

National institute of technology, jalandhar

National institute of technology, Delhi

National institute of technology, kurukshetra

National institute of technology, Calicut

Kurukshetra university, kurukshetra

Vellore institute of technology, Chennai

University of Madras, chennai

University of Delhi, Delhi

Indira Gandhi international open university, Delhi

Lovely Professional University, patiala

Anna university, Tamil Nadu

Delhi engineering college, Noida

Government engineering college, Delhi

Haryana institute of technology and management, kaithel

Asian institute of technology and management, kurukshetra

University of petroleum and energy, Dehradun

Banaras hindu university, Banaras
3rd July 2015, 12:57 PM
Ganesh 4

Default Re: Will I get admission in AIEEE college after scoring 40400 AIR in SC category

Will I get admission in AIEEE college after scoring 40400 AIR in SC category..........

Asian institute of technology and management, kurukshetra

National institute of technology, Calicut

Government engineering college, Delhi

Haryana institute of technology and management, kaithel

Kurukshetra university, kurukshetra

National institute of technology, Ranchi

Vellore institute of technology, Chennai

University of Madras, chennai

National institute of technology, Delhi

Indira Gandhi international open university, Delhi

National institute of technology, jalandhar

Lovely Professional University, patiala

Om institute of technology and management, Hisar

Anna university, Tamil Nadu

University of Delhi, Delhi

Delhi engineering college, Noida

National institute of technology, kurukshetra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?