5th May 2019, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance for B.Sc Agriculture being conducted at national level?

Dear Sir, I have completed my Intermediate from Science stream with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Now, am I eligible to study B.Sc in Agriculture from any college? Is there any entrance for B.Sc Agriculture being conducted at national level like that of CAT or IIT JEE?

8th May 2019, 06:58 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance for B.Sc Agriculture being conducted at national level?

Bsc agriculture exam which is conducted at National level is
ICAR AIEEA which is conducted by National Testing Agency.

Application forms are generally released in the month of May or June and exam is conducted in the month of July.
8th May 2019, 06:59 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance for B.Sc Agriculture being conducted at national level?

Entrance exam for Bsc Agriculture conducted at National level:-

ICAR AIEEEA examination is conducted by National Testing Agency. It is a national level exam organised for providing admissions into UG and PG agricultural programmes.

The application forms out by online and offline mode on May month once in a year. The examination is commenced on June month.
8th May 2019, 10:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Agriculture entrance exam that is conducted at National level is known as AIEEA UG that is conducted by National Testing Agency.

Important dates:

ICAR AIEEA UG exam is going to be conducted in the third week of August, 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?