11th April 2019, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study BSc with Mathematics Honours in Aligarh Muslim University. I would like to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for securing admission in this university for this BSc course?

15th April 2019, 09:40 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University?

Yes, you need to qualify AMU (Aligarh Muslim University) General admissions test for seeking admission in B.Sc. (Hons.) in Mathematics degree course in AMU.

Also, for admission in B.Sc(Hons.) Mathematics degree course, you are required to have completed your Class 12th in Science stream with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as main subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of education.

For more detailed admision regarding AMU general admissions, you can refer to the link www.amucontrollerexams.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?