28th February 2017, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam conducted for M.Sc Forensic Chemistry and M.Sc Chemistry in Osmania University?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue my Post Graduation from Osmania University so I want to know is there any entrance exam conducted for M.Sc Forensic Chemistry and M.Sc Chemistry in Osmania University? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is M.Sc in Chemistry a better option after B.Sc in Chemistry? Previous DU M.Sc chemistry question papers?
  2. How to prepare for Msc chemistry Entrance exam in osmania university?
  3. Top ten msc chemistry colleges in hyderabad in Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Fee structure details for doing MSc Chemistry in Osmania University and list of top 10 MSc chemistry colleges around Hyderabad?
  5. Date of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Osmania University? Which books to prefer for the entrance exam?
  6. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission?
  7. Can I be eligible for MSc in forensic science after appearing for T.Y.BSc in Chemistry? Entrance exam date and syllabus?
  8. Previous years papers of Osmania University MSc Chemistry Entrance Exam?
  9. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BSc microbiology?
  10. Top 10 colleges for M.Sc. Chemistry in Hyderabad under Osmania University?
  11. Best colleges and scope after M.Sc Chemistry? Can I choose Forensic Science in M.Sc?
  12. What are the top 10 government colleges in MSc Chemistry? I have scored 102 rank in MSc Chemistry
  13. Admission for M.Sc in Central Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad?
  14. MSc entrance sample question paper for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  15. Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?
  16. Am I eligible to teach chemistry in JNTUK engineering college? I did MSc biochemistry from Osmania University with 59%
  17. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry?
  18. Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Pune University?
17th October 2017, 05:32 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam conducted for M.Sc Forensic Chemistry and M.Sc Chemistry in Osmania University?

M.Sc in Chemistry and M.Sc in Forensic Science are two popular Post Graduation courses in Science stream.

Both these courses are being offered in Osmania University.

Yes. There is Entrance Exam required for the candidates to get admission to both these course in Osmania University.

Here is the complete eligibility criteria to be eligible for the Entrance Exam.

For M.Sc Chemistry :

-The candidate should have completed Graduation with any stream with Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as the compulsory subject.

-The candidate should have scored minimum 50% of marks in Graduation. However for SC/ST category candidates, minimum 40% of marks is required.

For M.Sc in Forensic Science :

-The candidate should have completed Graduation with any stream with the subjects
Biochemistry / Forensic Science or
Chemistry and Physics or
Chemistry and Botany or
Chemistry and Zoology or
Chemistry and Biotechnology or
Chemistry and Microbiology

You did not mention the stream that you completed in your Graduation. If you fulfill the above mentioned criteria, you are eligible for the Entrance Exam.

Notification for Entrance Exam would generally be announced after the completion of your Graduation final year exams.

Till then, you can have strong preparation for the Entrance Exam.

If you need any additional information, I would suggest you to please visit the official website of Osmania University.
http://www.osmania.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?