20th April 2012, 05:58 PM
sivamurali999

Fee structure details for doing MSc Chemistry in Osmania University and list of top 10 MSc chemistry colleges around Hyderabad?

I want to know the fee details doing msc chemistry in osmania university n also the top 10 msc chemistry colleges around hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. Top ten msc chemistry colleges in hyderabad in Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Top 10 colleges for M.Sc. Chemistry in Hyderabad under Osmania University?
  3. Details and fee structure of MSc Chemistry course in Osmania University and Kakatiya University?
  4. What are the top 10 government colleges in MSc Chemistry? I have scored 102 rank in MSc Chemistry
  5. Which college will I get after scoring g1648 rank in OU PGCET in Chemistry? List of the top 10 colleges offering Chemistry affiliated to Osmania University in Hyderabad?
  6. How to do MSc Chemistry in Pune University? List of top 20 colleges?
  7. How many seats are available in each college for MSc? List of colleges for MSc electronics under Osmania University? Which colleges stand at the top?
  8. List of top colleges in India for MSc Chemistry? What is the eligibility?
  9. PG Diploma courses and job opportunities then after in Pharmaceutical sector? Fee structure and other details of the course?
  10. How many MSc Chemistry colleges are there in Hyderabad?
  11. Which are the top colleges offering MSc Chemistry?
  12. Detailed fee structure to join MSc in chemistry from Bhoj Open university?
  13. List of top colleges for MSc Chemistry in India? Fee structure and location of the colleges?
  14. List of M.Tech colleges to do Chemistry majors in Hyderabad after completion of M.Sc course? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to teach chemistry in JNTUK engineering college? I did MSc biochemistry from Osmania University with 59%
  16. What is the fee structure of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  17. Colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 1014 rank in MSc Chemistry?
  18. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
26th May 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure details for doing MSc Chemistry in Osmania University and list of top 10 MSc chemistry colleges around Hyderabad?

how many colleges are there for doing M.S.C in microbiology in hyderabad form osmania university
29th October 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure details for doing MSc Chemistry in Osmania University and list of top 10 MSc chemistry colleges around Hyderabad?

I have completed my B.sc from kashmir university now i want to join osmania university for M.sc. What is the procedure for admission,fee structure plz reply as soon as possible
9th December 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the main subjects in msc chemistry?
16th February 2013, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

I want to know that what are the other fields related to chemistry which o can opt for apart from doing
M.Sc(chemistry)
19th February 2013, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

i have done my b.sc with 54percentage.now can i do b.sc of top 10 university of India?
20th March 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

how i get admission in msc chemistry
19th June 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

i got 2564 rank in pg chemistry i want the information a bout the which college i will join
15th March 2014, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I hav done b.sc in life science! M interested in chemistry field. So what are the options I have? Also guide me with fee structure
10th July 2014, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

i hav done b.sc micro chemistry computer application i want the information about the msc chemistry in osmanina university or jntu hyd in distance plz give me information about fee
4th March 2015, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i had cmplted bsc chemistry in anu n i want to do msc chem in hyd cn u plz sugest sme gud colleges in hyd
23rd March 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I have done the bsc in chemistry subject.I want the information about the fees for msc course & one more information about the physical chemistry is available or not in college for msc
31st July 2015, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

What will be the fees for MSc chemistry in Annie besant college for women,dilshunagar,hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?