18th June 2010, 01:24 PM
jen

Is there any entrance exam organised for taking admission in physiotherapy course after 12th? List of colleges along with their entrance syllabus and form submission dates for the same? I am in 12th standard from Nagpur, Maharashtra

respected sir/ madam
i am a student of class XII(PCB group) from Nagpur, Maharashtra.i will be appearing for my boards next year. i am interested in doing physiotherapy from your college. please kindly send the the information of the following:

1)is there any entrance exam needed for admission. if yes, which entrance exam is needed.
2)what is the syllables for entrance exam.
3)when are the forums out for admission or for entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  2. List of best colleges which provides Ph.D Physiotherapy course?
  3. How to do diploma in Petrochemical?
  4. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  6. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th PCB candidate?
  7. Last date for submission of RTMU Nagpur PhD entrance exam form?
  8. List of colleges and entrance exam dates for doing masters in physiotherapy?
  9. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th Science student? Entrance exam to get admission?
  10. Am I eligible to write Maharshtra state examinations for taking admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra? What entrance exams should I need to write for the same? I don't have domicile of Maharashtra
  11. Mass communication after 12th, entrance exams? syllabus? forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What's the admission procedure and documents required for taking admission in engineering collage of Maharashtra? I was born and studied up to 8th std from Maharashtra and I have done my 10 and 12th from MP
  13. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  14. What is the last date for MHT CET?
  15. List of entrance exams and best colleges to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Scope of this course? -- [New]
  16. Cutoff list of the colleges of Architecture in Maharashtra for B.Arch course?
  17. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  18. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
26th February 2012, 01:19 PM
Loitam Robert

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam organised for taking admission in physiotherapy course after 12th? List of colleges along with their entrance syllabus and form submission dates for the same? I am in 12th standard from Nagpur, Maharashtra

yes,there many entrance exams conducuted by Physiotheraphy Assosiation of India and other includes JIMPER ,CET etc.... .To get details of colleges you can visit the website www.physiotherapyindia.org
19th August 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam organised for taking admission in physiotherapy course after 12th? List of colleges along with their entrance syllabus and form submission dates for the same? I am in 12th standard from Nagpur, Maharashtra

my daughter vaishnavi is now studying in 12th Std having pcb subjects and she is intending to join physiotherapy institute, whether it is possible for her, if yes then what will be the fee structure and procedure for admission please help me in this regards, thanking you sir.
6th October 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Nw im in 12th nd i wnt to choose BSC in physiotherapy..

1) Did i have to give any entrance exams??

2) If yes.Thn which exams i have to give??

3)Is exams applications available now??

4) If yes...thn where the entrance exam centre wil cum..
in maharashtra.
Because i belong to maharashtra

5) When this exam wil be held??
28th December 2013, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

How many medical college have entrance course structure as follows
Physics chemistry class 12
Biology both 11 & 12
25th January 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in physiotherapy college, is there any entrance test to take admission.
6th June 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I have got 51.30% in hsc and 56 marks in mhcet can I get admission in your college if yes than plz send the fee structure thanks a lot sir
7th February 2019, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I will be giving 12th board exams next year and I want to know what exams I should appear for, to get admission in colleges for BPT. And also is NEET needed for BPT?. Please kindly guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?