11th November 2011, 12:33 AM
Paritosh kashyap

Is there any fee after cracking CDAC exam? What is the course duration?

Sir/Madam,
I just want to know that,IS there any fee for studying here after cracking C-DAC exam and if yes then how much will it be?? And What will be course duration??

Related Questions:
  1. What is the duration for CDAC? Is there any entrance exam for CDAC?
  2. Eligibility and fee structure about CDAC course? Duration of courses offered? -- [New]
  3. Does CDAC provide class for embedded course? Do I need to give the entrance exam? Duration and the fee structure of it?
  4. Chances of getting job in Multinational IT Companies through C-DAC Training for B.Tech(CSE) graduate who is working as a Web Designer? Course duration, total fee and procedure to apply for C-DAC Training?
  5. Is CDAC a good course for BCA graduates? Duration and fees of the course?
  6. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  7. Placement & duration of CDAC course and syllabus of CET-2011
  8. Details about CDAC entrance exam, syllabus, list of colleges, placements, scope and fee structure? Entrance exams and forms issuing date for the same?
  9. Best Institute of CDAC in India?
  10. Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How many courses are run by CDAC? Duration of these courses?
  12. How can I get information about CDAC and entrance exams?
  13. Detailed information about CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  14. How to prepare for CDAC entrance exam? What is the use of CDAC? How many courses are there in CDAC and which are the best cities for preparing for CDAC course?
  15. Benefits of joining CDAC and best center for study in CDAC?
  16. Fee structure for CDAC?
  17. Eligibility and fee structure to take admission in CDAC Hyderabad?
  18. How to join CDAC? What are the benefits?
9th December 2011, 07:24 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Default Re: Is there any fee after cracking CDAC exam? What is the course duration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paritosh kashyap View Post
Sir/Madam,
I just want to know that,IS there any fee for studying here after cracking C-DAC exam and if yes then how much will it be?? And What will be course duration??
Yes you need to pay the fee after clearing the c dac exam. the fee will be 60000 and you need to pay the amount through DD. you need to take the DD in favour of CDAC of your center. you can take the DD from any centralised bank and after paying the amount they will give you training for 6 months and then you need to attend the interviews to get a good job.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?