7th April 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Is there any future in PG in Geology? Whcih are the universities offering it?

i am doing my B.Tech EEE.i wish to do PG in GEOLOGY ,so is there any future for it that to being a girl.Also suggest me to universities offering it!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any future in PG in Geology after doing B.Tech in EE? Which universities are offering it?
  2. How to do geology in PG after doing B.Tech EEE? Is there any future for the girls? Universities offering the course in India as well as abroad?
  3. List of the distance universities in India offering admission in M.Sc Geology?
  4. Detailed information about the distance universities offering M.Sc Geology for B.Sc Geology passed candidate?
  5. Universities or colleges offering B.A in Geology?
  6. Universities in India offering MSc Geology or Applied Geology, MSc Geophysics or Applied Geophysics, MSc Hydro Geology in Distance Education?
  7. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure? -- [New]
  8. Names of the universities offering masters of science in Geology as a non collegiate student?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Geology program in India
  10. List of Universities offering Masters in Geology in Distance Learning?
  11. List of universities conducting M.Sc Geology in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Geology in the year of 2003?
  12. Best course after MSc Geology and List of institutes offering the course?
  13. Any short term/Diploma courses in Geology after M.Sc(Geology)
  14. Best universities in india for undergraduate geology? What is the fee structure in dollars
  15. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  16. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  17. which are the universities providing MSc geology in distance?
  18. How to become a Geologist after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
6th July 2013, 06:48 PM
mandiv

Default Re: Is there any future in PG in Geology? Whcih are the universities offering it?

hi
so miss girl there is 100% future in geology and today there is no difference between a guy and a girl so relax!!!!!
you know that now a days many natural calamities are taking place so being a quality geologist will definitely help you and the environment to...
all the best
6th October 2014, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any future in PG in Geology? Whcih are the universities offering it?

I completed MBA in systems(IT) am I eligible for doing geology in mining or petroleum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?