7th April 2012, 05:55 PM
NGAYA

How to do geology in PG after doing B.Tech EEE? Is there any future for the girls? Universities offering the course in India as well as abroad?

i am currently doing my B.Tech EEE and i wish to do geology in PG .so is there any future for it that to being a girl?? and also me some top universities offering the course in india as well as in abroad!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any future in PG in Geology? Whcih are the universities offering it?
  2. Is there any future in PG in Geology after doing B.Tech in EE? Which universities are offering it?
  3. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  4. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure? -- [New]
  5. Information about colleges offering B.Sc Geology in India? Scholarship or exams to study Ph.D in abroad?
  6. List of the distance universities in India offering admission in M.Sc Geology?
  7. Is this possible for me to pursue Post Graduation in MEP Quantity Surveying being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of EEE course? List of universities in India and Abroad offering this course?
  8. Universities offering Master of Science in Marine Geology in India and Abroad?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Geology program in India
  10. Scope of Geology in India and Abroad
  11. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  12. Universities in India offering MSc Geology or Applied Geology, MSc Geophysics or Applied Geophysics, MSc Hydro Geology in Distance Education?
  13. Universities offering ANE in India and Abroad? What is the fee structure?
  14. Universities in India and abroad offering MBBS at a cheaper rate?
  15. Names of the universities offering masters of science in Geology as a non collegiate student?
  16. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  18. Detailed information about the distance universities offering M.Sc Geology for B.Sc Geology passed candidate?
15th October 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do geology in PG after doing B.Tech EEE? Is there any future for the girls? Universities offering the course in India as well as abroad?

is b.tech from eee can appear for geologist exam?
1st February 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do geology in PG after doing B.Tech EEE? Is there any future for the girls? Universities offering the course in India as well as abroad?

I am doing my (B.E)UG EEE. Is it possible to do PG in biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?