19th August 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering Integrated MFA in Photography to 12th student in India?

Sir,
Right now I am in 12th standard. I would like to do Integrated MFA in Photography in future. So I would like to know that in which colleges this course is available in India? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Collegs offering MSc integrated course in physics in India -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I make a career in photography? Institutes for photography courses in India?
  3. Whether Integrated MBA is beneficial for 12th Commerce student? List of colleges with total fee expenses and placement facility?
  4. List of colleges with admission procedure to study MFA in India?
  5. Forensic Photography Courses and Colleges in India? Scope and career in Forensic Photography?
  6. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D program along with M.Sc. Chemistry in Kerala?
  7. Career in photography in India?
  8. Possibility to study MFA(Dance) for B.Com graduate? List of colleges which offer this course in Amritsar?
  9. Colleges offering integrated Ph.D course in Chemistry in India?
  10. List of colleges which offer Integrated M.Design course in India
  11. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  12. What is the scope of photography in India?
  13. Which are the Ph.D offering universities in India? How and when to apply?
  14. Top 10 colleges in India offering BSc and MSc Physics integrated course
  15. How can I get Photography job? List of colleges in Delhi and scope in Photography in India for girls?
  16. Admission procedure and fee structure of MFA course? Whether Language subject is enlisted in MFA?
  17. What specialization should I opt to study in MFA if pursuing BFA in Painting? Job opportunities after completing MFA?
  18. Which course should I have to opt for after completion of 12th to become Astronaut? Best Colleges in India offering this course? How to get admission for this course?
29th August 2015, 12:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering Integrated MFA in Photography to 12th student in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Right now I am in 12th standard. I would like to do Integrated MFA in Photography in future. So I would like to know that in which colleges this course is available in India? Please tell me immediately.
Eligibility for MFA in Dance:-

If you have completed BFA in dance from a recognized university then you are eligible for MFA in Dance.

Your age should be above 18 years.

List of the best college for MFA in Dance in India:-

Aligarh Muslim University
www.amu.ac.in

Banaras Hindu University
www.bhu.ac.in

Central University of Himachal Pradesh
www.cuhimachal.ac.in

Delhi University
www.du.ac.in

Hyderabad University
www.uohyd.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?