28th June 2016, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma(Photography) in Delhi School of Photography?

Sir,
I am Kamlesh and I am to join Delhi School of Photography for studying Diploma in Photography course. I would like to know the admission procedure to join this course in Delhi School of Photography? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study 1 year Diploma(Photography) course in Delhi School of Photography?
  2. Procedure to apply for an education loan at SBI to study Photography course and to purchase required equipments? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  4. Can I study Wildlife Photography course if pursuing B.Sc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology?
  5. Can I do Photography course on 12th basis being a Diploma Mechanical student?
  6. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study BFA(Photography) in Sir JJ School of Art, Mumbai?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get admission in central school Delhi?
  8. What is the procedure to apply in JJ School of Arts for (Photography)? When should I start preparing and what is the deadline for applying?
  9. English medium school in Delhi for admission in 11th having 3 years gap after 10th?
  10. Can I get admission in any school at Delhi if secured low marks in 10th standard?
  11. How can I get Photography job? List of colleges in Delhi and scope in Photography in India for girls?
  12. How to get admission in Delhi School of Economics? What is the procedure?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Com from Delhi School of Correspondence?
  14. Procedure to apply and get admission in Delhi Government school?
  15. Information about Delhi school of communication for higher studies? Is it good to join here after completing graduation?
  16. Can I make a career in photography? Institutes for photography courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure to follow to change school to different zone?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in Canada having 4 years gap after High School? Procedure and requirements?
8th November 2017, 11:31 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma(Photography) in Delhi School of Photography?

In order to join Delhi School of Photography, you should have completed your 12th standard in any discipline from a recognized board. You can directly apply for the course and get admission as there is no entrance examination for the course.

You can visit the official website of the institute where you can get the updates of application form and other details of the admission process. Or you can directly visit their campus and get all the details from there.

Address: No.E-6,1st Floor, Kalkaji Main Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110019, Phone: 098716 42054
Web : (http://delhischoolofphotography.in/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?