3rd October 2016, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do diploma in photography without completing intermediate?

I haven't intermediate.....after matriculation I have done the diploma in "tool and die" making (equivalent to mechanical engineering ). But I want to have the "diploma in photography" from IIDA kolkata . so I would like to know whether my qualifications is eligible for "diploma in photography" or not. Could I get admission in IIDA kolkata in diploma in photography.
Please let me know....

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute I can choose to apply for diploma in photography course? -- [New]
  2. How and what should I do to become a Fashion Designer after 10th?
  3. Procedure to do diploma in photograhy after completion of tenth standard?
  4. Can I do dual diploma in photography from Himalayan University and Indian Institute of Photography?
  5. Can I do BBA course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. Am I eligible for ALP without having a Diploma certificate and after completing intermediate with 95.2% marks?
  7. What kind of jobs are available through Photography Diploma course? Course description of Diploma in Photography?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Physiotherapy after completing Intermediate with Arts stream? How can I apply for admission?
  9. Can I do Photography course on 12th basis being a Diploma Mechanical student?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma(Photography) in Delhi School of Photography?
  11. Can I make a career in photography? Institutes for photography courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Diploma in Safety is equivalent to intermediate?
  13. Should I do Diploma in Photography if completed ISC Commerce and getting B.Com admission?
  14. Can I discontinue diploma course and do B.Tech by completing intermediate which I left before?
  15. Is there any entrance exam available to study 1 year Diploma(Photography) course in Delhi School of Photography?
  16. Am I eligible for wildlife photography after completing BSc Physics
  17. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Navy after completing intermediate with Biology?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for EAMCET exam after completing my Intermediate with MEC?
4th October 2016, 08:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma in photography without completing intermediate?

Yes, you can definitely get admission in diploma course in the field of photography without completing intermediate. As per the eligibility criteria , you need to be 10th passed to apply for diploma course in photography in IIDA, Kolkata.
4th October 2016, 10:35 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma in photography without completing intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I haven't intermediate.....after matriculation I have done the diploma in "tool and die" making (equivalent to mechanical engineering ). But I want to have the "diploma in photography" from IIDA kolkata . so I would like to know whether my qualifications is eligible for "diploma in photography" or not. Could I get admission in IIDA kolkata in diploma in photography.
Please let me know....

Thank you
Yes, of course you are eligible for Diploma in Photography without completing 10th standard. The minimum educational qualification needed to apply for Diploma in Photography is 10th standard or its equivalent qualification with at least 50% of marks from a recognized board.

Colleges Offering Diploma in photography:

University Of Allahabad
Address: Senate House Campus, University Road, Old Katra, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211002

Swami Vivekanand University, Madhya Pradesh
Address: NH 26, Narsinghpur Road, Sironja, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh 470228
Phone: 075822 81000
4th October 2016, 09:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to opt for Diploma in Photography as you have studied class 10th. Class 10th qualification is not sufficient for the course.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised Board are eligible to opt for the Diploma course in Photography.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?