5th December 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there any good opportunities in MLS library courses? Is distance education valuable?

i am studying 12th std. i want to know about mls library courses. is that have a good opportunity for future job. and i want to know that distance education is valuable

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Com course through distance education and ICWAI course through regular valuable? Which are the good centers in Tamilnadu and AP for both?
  2. Is distance education MBA program valuable in terms of future perspective?
  3. Universities in Tamilnadu for BL through distance education? Is it good to study BL through distance? -- [New]
  4. Is B.Tech degree through distance valuable enough?
  5. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  6. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  7. Is BSc IT from Sikkim Manipal valuable?
  8. What are the opportunities in government sector?
  9. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  10. PG diploma course in Intellectual Rights through distance education is valuable?
  11. Are distance courses considered valid? What additional courses should I choose along with B.Com which may help in terms of job prospective?
  12. Can I do Library Science through distance education?
  13. Is PG MSc Bioinformatics a good course? What kind of job opportunities can I get after completing the course and how much will be the pay scale? Which universities offer this course in Distance Mode?
  14. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Psychology) through Distance Education in India? Job opportunities after completing B.Sc in Psychology?
  15. Universities for doing M.Com to make a teaching career after B.Com (pass) with 52.5% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do part time M.Phil in Library science course?
  17. Admission procedure of LLB at Open university? Age required and duration of course?
  18. List of diploma colleges in Pune offering electrical diploma course?
22nd January 2018, 04:46 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: Is there any good opportunities in MLS library courses? Is distance education valuable?

There are plenty of opportunities for those who persuing MLS Library degree. There are many streams in which Companies or organizations recruiting graduates. Some of them are;
1. News agencies and organizations
2. Public/ Government libraries
3. Universities/ colleges/ schools and other academic institutions
4. Private organizations and special libraries
5. Foreign embassies
6. Information centres and documentation centres
7. Companies with large information handling requirements
8. Law library/ special library, etc.

There are many universities all over India providing distance learning library courses. You need to apply for those universities by getting good score in Entrance tests. Some the universities are:
1. Gurunanak Dev University
2. KK Handique state open university
3. Kurukshetra university, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?