27th April 2011, 07:02 PM
mariaaa

Is PG MSc Bioinformatics a good course? What kind of job opportunities can I get after completing the course and how much will be the pay scale? Which universities offer this course in Distance Mode?

I have completed B.Sc cardiac perfusion tech.i want to do PG.M.Sc bio informatics is the good course or not.After finishing the course what is the job opportunities and pay scale.I want to do the course in distance education.Its valid or not.Which universities offering this course in distance mode.

Related Questions:
  1. Is PG MSc Bioinformatics Course a good course? How much can by my pay scale?
  2. Is MSc Bioinformatics through distance learning good from career point of view? Will I get better placement after completing this course from Distance Learning? Names of institute providing DL in MSc Bioinformatics?
  3. Job opportunities other than Teaching after M.Sc Maths at high pay scale? -- [New]
  4. B.Ed(Distance Mode) simultaneously while doing M.A? Which are the UGC recognized universities offer B.ed through distance mode?
  5. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course?
  6. Job Opportunities for the candidates of M.Sc in Bio-Informatics? What kind of Pharmaceutical Jobs are offered for these candidates?
  7. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Psychology) through Distance Education in India? Job opportunities after completing B.Sc in Psychology?
  8. Job opportunities after B.Sc IT course? Will the distance education study cause any problem to get good job?
  9. Universities providing BSc Degree course in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics through Distance Learning Mode?
  10. Which universities are the best for government job in distance mode?
  11. How to get a good job after doing MSc Bioinformatics
  12. Jobs in India in the field of Bioinformatics? Pay scale for freshers?
  13. Is MSc Bioinformatics through distance recognized?
  14. How to do MSc in Chemistry or Life Sciences through distance mode
  15. Can I do my M.A. in English and B.Ed simultaneously? List of universities offering B.Ed through distance education
  16. Colleges offering course in Msc Bioinformatics? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What kind of job opportunities I will get after completing Aeronautical engineering?
  18. Which course is good between M.Sc Biotechnolgy and M.Sc Bioinformatics?
26th June 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is PG MSc Bioinformatics a good course? What kind of job opportunities can I get after completing the course and how much will be the pay scale? Which universities offer this course in Distance Mode?

After M.Sc in bioinformatics what kind of job can i get and what will be the pay scale?
25th November 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is PG MSc Bioinformatics a good course? What kind of job opportunities can I get after completing the course and how much will be the pay scale? Which universities offer this course in Distance Mode?

how many years course and fees details and opurtunities about bio informatics trough distance education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?