7th May 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Are there any good salaried jobs in Aviation Industry?

Are there good salaries and jobs in Aviation Industry?...please tell me if there are any

20th June 2015, 08:18 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are there any good salaried jobs in Aviation Industry?

Yes the Aviation industry is the most professional industry of the world and you can expect the best salary package in this industry and the starting salary in this field is about the 70000-80000 per month where in this industry you can join as-

>> Cabin crew member(Air Hostess or Flying steward)

>> Ground staff member

>> E-Ticketing staff

>> Pilot or captain

The best in this industry for a candidate is that it provides a well salary package also a attractive package for overtime is given in this industry and it is 1500-2500 per hour for a crew member and about 3000-4500 minimum for a pilot staff and it depends on the company with which you are working.
15th August 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Are there good salaries and jobs in Aviation Industry?...please tell me if there are any
Yes there is .You need to be smart, we wll train you on soft skills.I am from aimfill international one of the top and fastest growing acdemy in south for aviation .We have a graduate program and a post graduate MBA program .What ever you pay ,you can earn it back easily withinthe first 6 months itself or even earlier .We have lot of successs stories from our academy .Contact me on 8880219933 for more details.I am from bangalore.
Thanks Rupa
10th December 2016, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

I want to work in airport but I am graduated in bba first year and also continue my studies
18th August 2017, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

School in Bangalore which doesn't have kannada language as second language or third language
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?