12th May 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Application procedure for job in Aviation Industry after having diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Is Industrial training is must for the same?

Can a Diploma Mechanical engineer apply jobs in aviation? What are the details to join? Should I do industrial training in aviation? Please tell me, I'm going to do training in next 6 months.

Related Questions:
  1. Whole procedure of Industrial training except Automobile field?
  2. Contact details of companies or institutes for Industrial Training in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Criteria for join Automobile Industry for training? Procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  5. Any industry which relates to plastic printing or flexible manufacturing? How to contact the companies providing the same?
  6. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in L&T, Baroda for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  7. Which industry will be good for me to do industrial training for 6 months in ETC
  8. Summer industrial training for mechanical engineering diploma student?
  9. Where should I have to take Industrial training for Mechanical engineering?
  10. How can we do training in Automobile Industry?
  11. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?
  12. Is there any Tata Industries branch in Kolkata which provides vocational training to Mechanical engineering students?
  13. How to find a training job in Mumbai after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in Tata Motors, Pune for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. Procedure for getting Industrial Training in ONGC Bangalore?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for diploma mechanical
  18. How to get a government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
14th May 2015, 11:26 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Application procedure for job in Aviation Industry after having diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Is Industrial training is must for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can a Diploma Mechanical engineer apply jobs in aviation? What are the details to join? Should I do industrial training in aviation? Please tell me, I'm going to do training in next 6 months.

No Diploma Mechanical Engineer can not apply for the Job as an Aviation Engineer. You have to complete your Graduation from Mechanical Engineering from any of the Engineering college and then apply for the same. Industrial Training can also be the best option for you.
15th May 2015, 07:00 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Application procedure for job in Aviation Industry after having diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Is Industrial training is must for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

No, Diploma Mechanical Engineer are not eligible to apply for the Job in Aviation until and unless he had done his Graduation from any technical College or the Engineering College with Mechanical Engineering as a branch.
27th February 2017, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Application procedure for job in Aviation Industry after having diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Is Industrial training is must for the same?

If we do any course related to aviation from any of the reputed institution then is it possible for us to enter aviation industry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?