15th December 2011, 07:24 PM
geetss

Is there any institute in India where I can get direct admission in MSc Physics without qualifying the entrance exam?

Is there any institute in india or college where we can get direct admission in msc physics without qualifying entrance exam??

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any direct admission for MSc in Physics in Rajabazar Science College
  2. How can I get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for studying particle Physics?
  3. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? Is it compulsory to do BSc and MSc? List of some colleges in Pune? What is the qualifying marks for the entrance exam?
  4. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
  5. Difference between IIT and CET? Is it necessary to do both courses to join engineering?
  6. Is the combination of Chemistry is necessary for doing Masters is Physics? Best Institute in India for M.Sc in Physics?
  7. How can I get admission in M.Sc Physics after completion of B.Sc Physics?
  8. Is there any direct admission scheme in IITs for PhD for university topper?
  9. Is it mandatory to complete MCA course to do Ph.D?
  10. What should I do for direct admission in IISER integrated Physics course? -- [New]
  11. Admission in MBBS college through qualifying marks without answering the entrance exam?
  12. Name of entrance exams fro integrated M.Sc-Ph.D in Physics program?
  13. What is the scope after qualifying GATE and JEST from MSc Physics? Am I eligible for M.Tech in Mechanical branch
  14. How to seek admission in MSc Physics in Kurukshetra University? I am pursuing BSc now
  15. Best Institute which offer Integrated PhD in Theoretical Physics in India? When the notification of entrance exam will be released?
  16. How to prepare for MSc entrance exam in Physics upto next year
  17. What is the eligibility for AIIMS and JIPMER?
  18. Top Institutes offering msc physics in india? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd February 2012, 11:23 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any institute in India where I can get direct admission in MSc Physics without qualifying the entrance exam?

Every institution approved by University Grants Commission conducts an entrance exam or an interview for admission to the MSc in Physics course. You cannot get admission directly for the MSc in Physics course. You can opt for the course from Annamalai University by facing an interview. The required eligibility for admission to MSc in Physics course is a pass in B.Sc Physics with Mathematics as ancillary course with 50% marks in Part-III examination. Follow the link; http://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/fact_science_msc.htm to get all the details for admission process.
8th August 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any institute in India where I can get direct admission in MSc Physics without qualifying the entrance exam?

Is there any institute in India where I can get direct admission in MPhil in Physics/Electronics without attending the entrance exam?
11th June 2019, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Is there any institute which I can get direct admission in Msc Microbiology without applying entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?