29th December 2010, 04:19 PM
mohsinali429

Are there any internship for a B.Tech 3rd year ECE student in Hyderabad?

hi..
I am b.tech student pursuing 3rd year in ECE.. I would like to know that are there any internship for me in hyderabad or elsewhere .... please kindly notice this and give me helpful reply

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any internship for a B.Tech 3rd year ECE student in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of companies which offer Summer Internship in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  3. Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Infosys?
  4. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  7. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility to pursue Internship in Nokia Siemens, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  9. How to do Internship in Hyderabad being a 3rd year student of B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  11. List of IT companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  12. List of companies to do internship for 3rd year ECE students
  13. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  14. How to go for internship after passing 3rd year ECE?
  15. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  16. Information about internship? I am a 3rd year student at hyderabad
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  18. Where can I get the opportunity for internship while in B.Tech 3rd year?
17th March 2011, 08:27 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any internship for a B.Tech 3rd year ECE student in Hyderabad?

Sure there are opportunities for interns in various companies. First of all keep your resume ready. You can seek help from the placement cell in your institute. You must make a list of companies operating in your area of interest. Either send applications through the placement cell or directly addressed to the HR head of those companies.
17th March 2011, 01:58 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Are there any internship for a B.Tech 3rd year ECE student in Hyderabad?

Yes you can do summer training in Hyderabad in so many companies..........

1.AIRPORT AUTHORITY OF INDIA

2.NTPC

3.BHEL

4.PRASAR BHARTI

These type of so many company in which you can apply for summer training...

first you make one letter from your college to training and placement department........

and send that letter to organisations........

then he give reply within 7-15 days...............
28th April 2011, 01:40 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are there any internship for a B.Tech 3rd year ECE student in Hyderabad?

hii, you will surely get to do in BSNL(RTTC), you just need to write a letter to them surely they will allow you to do.
1st June 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

are there any ece core companies which offer summer internships in hyd or in banglore . if there are can you please list it for me.
14th January 2012, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

can we do internship after 2nd year
17th May 2012, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

hello,am pursuing btech 3-2year,at present we are in dilema about internships will there be internships for 2months or less than that? plz help me in this.if possible plz send me those list of hyd
internship
11th January 2013, 10:27 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

any internship for a B.Tech 3rd year ECE student in Hyderabad

1.PRASAR BHARTI

2.BHEL

3.AIRPORT AUTHORITY OF INDIA

4.ntpc

5.company in which you can apply for summer training

6.first you make one letter from your college to training and placement department

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14th January 2013, 12:09 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends..........

YES There are some Internship for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students in Hyderabad as follows:

1.ECIL

2.BHEL

3.NTPC

ALL THE BEST.........
27th January 2014, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Are there any internship for a B.Tech 3rd year CSE student in Hyderabad?
27th January 2014, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Are there any internship for a B.Tech 3rd year CSE student in Hyderabad?
4th April 2014, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

im final year ece student may i knw whether iam eligible to do interships or not??
7th May 2014, 06:24 PM
vudumalahemalatha

Smile Re: Are there any internship for a B.Tech 3rd year ECE student in Hyderabad?

Friend , I really don't know how can I communicate with them.. Will you tell me how can I communicate with them...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?