4th October 2011, 07:24 PM
sai leela9

Information about internship? I am a 3rd year student at hyderabad

sir i am a btech 3 rd year student at hyderabad.i dont anything about internship.can u please tell me all information about internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Information Technology) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  3. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  4. Companies offering Internship to B.E. 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  5. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. How to do Internship in Hyderabad being a 3rd year student of B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get internship in core companies while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Are there any internship for a B.Tech 3rd year ECE student in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to do Internship in HMT, Hyderabad for Materials & Metallurgy 3rd year student?
  10. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  11. List of internship opportunities available for mechanical 3-year students in Hyderabad? I'm in B.E 3rd year with 70% aggregate
  12. Am I eligible to do Internship being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student? List of companies offering Internship in Hyderabad?
  13. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  14. List of companies which offer Summer Internship in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  15. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  16. List of companies offering Electrical Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  17. Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  18. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
26th April 2016, 11:19 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information about internship? I am a 3rd year student at hyderabad

Internship program is very important for final year of students and the students perusing any professional course is eligible for Internship program. An internship program may be of duration from six month to 9 month. Internship is just an opportunity offered by any company to potential students, called interns, to work at a firm for a fixed, limited period of time.

The list of companies which gives an opportunity to fresher for the Intern-ship program are as below:

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL)
Dell India Private Ltd.
Intel,
Cognizant Technology Solutions,
Samsung Electronics,
Infosis,
Wipro,
HCL,
Nokia,
Sony.

Also you can join Internship Program in the Government companies listed as below:

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL)
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
Steel Authority of India (SAIL)
Indian Telephone Industries, BSNL/ MTNL,
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (HPCL / BPCL / IPCL),
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Indian Railways,

But the internships facilities are given only to limited students and candidates should have some extra skills than other to get participated. Also seats are given on the basis of first come and first serve basis. So you will have to register yourself at a very early stage.

Internship program provides some basic practical knowledge about the work in Industry and gives some professional experience, and hence make them more marketable. As a result they may require less training and are assumed to be able to handle more responsibilities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?