23rd January 2015, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Hello
I am btech 3rd year student of IIIT Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh,
I want to know how to apply to internship in BHEL Hydearabad.
Please give me the solution if anybody knows.
Its my humble request if u have any
idea regarding this kindly help me out of this.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get internship in BHEL Hyderabad?
  2. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, New Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  5. Procedure to do internship in BHEL?
  6. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in NTPC, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply and fee to pursue Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 3rd year student?
  8. How to do internship and mini project at BHEL Hyderabad?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  11. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure and time to apply for internship at BHEL?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL and BHEL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
29th January 2015, 04:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?

There is no online provision of application in BHEL, Hyderabad. Hence you need to go for offline mode of application in order to avail internship opportunity. However, it is to be kept in mind that mere application will not entitle you as intern, there will be a shortlisting process wherein the resume (career record) and the recommendations from senior high ranking officials will be taken into account.

You need to contact the HR department of SAIL, Hyderabad. Get to know whether there is any internship openings, if there then know the detailed application procedure and shortlisting process and apply according to the instructions given by the concerned authority.
13th July 2016, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?

HI SIR,
I AM A MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 3RD YEAR STUDENT FROM HYDERABAD ,CAN I KNOW ANY INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNSHIPS IN BHEL?
IF U DON'T MIND CAN I KNOW THE ONLINE WEBSITE TO CHECK IN ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP,REGARDING THE WORKING HOURS NOT IN SUMMER.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?