27th July 2020, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Is there any issue applying in government colleges for M.Sc having 2 years gap?

I have completed my graduation in 2018 in Zoology with 84.5% but I was unable to get admission for M.Sc in government colleges. Now, 2 years has passed. What should I do? Shall I try for admission in government colleges? Will government colleges consider my application?

29th July 2020, 11:31 AM
Subhishna

Default Re: Is there any issue applying in government colleges for M.Sc having 2 years gap?

Yes, of course you can apply for admission in government colleges. 2 year gap after your BSc is not a problem and your marks will only be considered. If there comes a tie between the marks of candidates at the time of admission some colleges consider their ages and more preference will be given to the aged one.
30th July 2020, 04:30 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

Default Re: Is there any issue applying in government colleges for M.Sc having 2 years gap?

Yes, you can apply for msc from a government college even after a gap of 2 years in between. The gap of 2 years does not matter. You are eligible, if you satisfy all the other eligibility criteria/ requirements. Your application won't be rejected on the basis of a gap of 2 years in between. So, you can definitely go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?