18th February 2016, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Details about forensic jobs in India after graduation in Botany, Zoology and Biotechnology?

Respected sir
My name is vikas Sharma, I had completed my graduation with subjects (botany, zoology, and biotechnology) now I am in post graduation in forensic science i.e. m.sc forensics from kurukshetra university. Sir I am in forensics with my entrust will you please guide right about job opportunity with my subjects as I am in a huge confusion as I had pass my graduation in biotechnology please sir. Waiting for your reply sir

Regards
Vikas Sharma

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available to study for 11th candidate who has Physics, Chemistry and Physical Education as main subjects?
  2. Can I go for Forensic Science courses after Zoology or Botany honours?
  3. How to take admission in forensic science after completing graduation in BSc with Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subject?
  4. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I study PG in Forensic Science being a Zoology, Botany and Chemistry student?
  6. Jobs in private companies after MSc in Zoology
  7. Which is better among Forensic Science and Biotechnology to study in M.Sc for B.Sc(Zoology and Anthropology) candidate?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in PG course in Forensic stream after graduation in botany?
  9. What are the courses offered in BIPC?
  10. M.Sc courses related to Biomedical, Microbiology, Biotechnology and Genetics in India and Abroad?
  11. How to do MSc in Biotech after completing BSc?
  12. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  13. Which are the best M.Sc courses?
  14. What is the scope/outcome of Science in Higher Secondary other than Engineering and Medical?
  15. Can i study M.Sc. (Botany) degree without having botany at Graduate level?
  16. Best options after graduation in Botany, Zoology and Chemistry and post graduation in M.Sc Zoology with 90.4% along with 4 gold medals?
  17. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  18. What is the criteria to do MSc in forensic science? I am doing graduation in Biotechnology
30th August 2016, 11:50 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Details about forensic jobs in India after graduation in Botany, Zoology and Biotechnology?

--Great that you have completed graduation In Botany, Zoology, Bio technology and also very good to see that you have taken forensic department in your Post Graduation.

--If you are interested in Forensic Field then it id better you come for Government service where you have great opportunities in Forensic field and you have to rite Government Exams so that you get into top most position.

--UPSC can be written to get the IFS Service which is one of the great job profile in case of All India Service and it will be rally a challenging position in case of Civil Service. UPSC is conducted every year and you have some eligibiity criteria for it.

--SSC Exams also can be written so that you can get into Ministerial Department jobs which includes Forensic field as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?