21st June 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Universities or colleges offering M.A correspondence courses in India?

I want ur help regarding selection of university &colleges which offer M>A. correspondence courses in INdia.can u plz help melisting some important once.
with regards
Ma.fereshteh miri

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  2. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  3. Colleges and Universities offering correspondence M.Sc and MBA in Hospital Management after BDS? -- [New]
  4. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  5. Is it possible to do M.Pharm course by correspondence after doing MSc Chemistry 5 years back? Universities offering the distance course?
  6. Top universities in India offering M.Pharmacy? What are the courses?
  7. List of colleges and universities offering Physical education through correspondence?
  8. List of some AICTE approved universities? Which colleges are offering these courses in Kolkata/India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Colleges or universities offering correspondence degree?
  10. Information about the courses in MS and the universities in USA and India offering MS course?
  11. List of recognized universities offering correspondence Diploma in Homeopathy in India?
  12. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  13. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  14. Can I do LLB through correspondence? Which universities are offering Law correspondence course?
  15. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  16. How effective will it be to do MS or ME in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend)?
  17. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  18. List of universities in India offering MA in Geography through correspondence course?
3rd October 2011, 03:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities or colleges offering M.A correspondence courses in India?

There are various reputed institutes or universities which offer the correspondence courses in MA. You can select according to your interest. Also before selecting the college, you need to ensure that it is accredited one. If not, the course which you will be doing will not be of much value. Some of the reputed universities /colleges which offer the correspondence courses in MA are IGNOU, Manipal University, Amity University, Annamalai University etc.
9th October 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities or colleges offering M.A correspondence courses in India?

sir, is chhattishgarh university a fake university or not..??? i m not getting response from othere side.. plzz help me.
6th May 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a teaching job if I complete M.A through correspondence?
23rd July 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I did bsc in 2005at mangalore university.now i want to do some correspondance course u will suggest me
23rd February 2017, 05:22 PM
koolajay_2012
Member+

The Best Colleges for the MA through Correspondence are as given below:

LADY SHRI RAM COLLEGE FOR WOMEN - [LSR], NEW DELHI

LOYOLA COLLEGE, CHENNAI

ST STEPHEN'S COLLEGE, NEW DELHI

ST. XAVIER'S COLLEGE, MUMBAI

CHRIST UNIVERSITY, BANGALORE

MIRANDA HOUSE COLLEGE, NEW DELHI

PRESIDENCY COLLEGE, CHENNAI

MADRAS CHRISTIAN COLLEGE - [MCC], CHENNAI

HANS RAJ COLLEGE - [HRC], NEW DELHI

FERGUSSON COLLEGE, PUNE

SRI VENKATESWARA COLLEGE, NEW DELHI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?