31st March 2012, 02:36 PM
rsithan

Details of the universities and colleges in Tamilnadu providing correspondence course for M.E electrical engineering

Please provide me the details of the universities and colleges in tamilnadu providing correspondence course for me electrical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  2. Colleges or universities providing distance diploma course in Electrical Engineering?
  3. List of the colleges or universities providing Ph.d in social work through correspondence? I have completed my PG course in MSW
  4. Details of the colleges providing part time course in Electrical Engineering?
  5. Which are the open universities in India where I can complete my degree in electrical or electronics engineering through correspondence
  6. Diploma correspondence courses in Mechanical Engineering in Universities of Tamilnadu?
  7. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  8. How to do B.Tech electrical from an institute providing correspondence course?
  9. Details of institutes for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical? -- [New]
  10. Universities providing B.Ed correspondence? Expenses required for pursuing B.Ed? Does the correspondence hold any value?
  11. List of engineering colleges providing external BS in Electrical Engineering degree?
  12. Colleges and universities having AICTE approval for diploma Electrical Engineering course?
  13. Universities offering Correspondence in MBA Power Management?
  14. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of universities providing B.Sc(Biotechnology) and B.Sc(Microbiology) courses in Tamilnadu?
  16. Is there any M.Ed correspondence courses in Tamilnadu Universities?
  17. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  18. Details of the universities having Ph.D Hindi through correspondence in Tamilnadu?
19th July 2012, 08:34 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of the universities and colleges in Tamilnadu providing correspondence course for M.E electrical engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsithan View Post
Please provide me the details of the universities and colleges in tamilnadu providing correspondence course for me electrical engineering?
The Neptune Institute Of Management & Technology offers Distance Master program [M.E.]in Electrical Engineering. In order to be eligible for the program, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree [B.E. / B.Tech]. Candidate with Experience are given preference. The duration of the program is two years. Provision for Fast Track program is also applicable.

For detail information refer to the following Link.

The Karnataka State Open University offers M.Tech in Electrical through Distance mode. The University is recognized by the Distance Education Council of India, [DEC]. In order to be eligible for the program, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree [B.E. / B.Tech]. The duration of the program is two years. For detail information one may refer to the KSOU Admission Help Line Number: 07566669887 - 09722722831.
18th May 2014, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of the universities and colleges in Tamilnadu providing correspondence course for M.E electrical engineering

list of colleges and universities of tamilnadu providing correspondence courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?