29th September 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any medical college in Germany with no tuition fees for MBBS?

Is there any medical colleges in germany with no tuition fees.i want for mbbs.pls do the needful
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any medical colleges in Germany with no tuition fees?
  2. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  3. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  4. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  5. List of Universities in India for MBBS with cheapest tuition fees? Is this possible to complete MBBS with an amount of 150K-200K annually being an Egyptian?
  6. Top 50 colleges list in United States of America?
  7. Will i be getting admission into any medical college through management quote offering 12 lacs?
  8. Any medical college in Germany? What is the process of getting admission in Germany for MBBS?
  9. What is the tuition fees for PSG medical college through government quota?
  10. Best MBBS college in China with fee of Rs. 3 Lacs per annum including tuition fee and accommodation?
  11. Requirements to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 60% in F.Sc Medical?
  12. Phd in Medical for Pakistani doctor in Germany?
  13. Fee structure of medical college which offers MBBS?
  14. BJ Government Medical College MBBS course fee per year? -- [New]
  15. Information about MBBS admission in AIIMS for international students
  16. What is the fees of medical colleges in Ukraine, China, Germany, USA? What are the names of scholarship schemes?
  17. List of medical(in English) institutions in Germany and their admission procedure for MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any medical college in Germany teaching MBBS as first language?
19th May 2012, 10:03 AM
ranjeet kumar sanjeet
Member+

Default Re: Is there any medical college in Germany with no tuition fees for MBBS?

dear friend.
very sorry to say but there are no colleges in germany who offers mbbs programme without any tution fee. so if you want to pursue your mbbs from germany you have to pay the tution fee.
if you are a very good student and your academic results are excellent and you are comfort with german language then you may get some scholarship, but its upto 20% of the fuul course fee only.
all the best.
23rd May 2012, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any medical college in Germany with no tuition fees for MBBS?

How much tution fee is required for MBBS in best collage/university(in english) of Germany
3rd January 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

how much tution fee is reqiured for MBBS in best college/university (in english) of gerrmany
27th July 2013, 05:52 PM
s.son

yes, majority of the universities in Germany are state funded, so they dont ask for tuition fee from the (Europe & non Europe) students. some are demanding very low fee. in these universities, you can do diploma / graduation / post graduation or any course with free of cost. However the cost of accommodation& food expenses need to be beared by the student. It approximately Rs.10-15 Lacs for the total course.

In the 6th year (internship), you can get Rs.30-35 lacs as stipend for one year. And you can stay in Germany for two years after completion of the course for the practies and can earn up to 50,000 Euros per year.

for the medicine course, Germany is the best.

http://www.headstart.co.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16

http://www.studyingermany.co.in/
29th July 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

whether qualifying mci test after coming in india after having mbbs degree from germany is compulsary.
15th October 2014, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

plzz tell me medical universities kdr haiii germany my ?in berlin ya or kahee?plzzz tell me aur ktni fee hti ha ? govrnmnt mdcl uni kiii?
8th February 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi ....Can someone let me know whether it is possible to join mbbs in germany after bds.I m a dentist and 36yrs. as of now.
2nd April 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I am javaria from pakistan.I have complete F.S.C pre Medical and I want study in german because I want serve to your country.I interest in german study .
I want to do MBBS in Germany .how can I do it.
plz guide me.
Thanks alot of you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?