14th June 2012, 07:11 PM
ravindra p singh

Is it necessary to product the domicile certificate at the time of counseling?

is it necessary to produce the domicile certificate at the time of counseling for admission in engineering through mht cet 2012 if i am the student of out side maharashtra & living for 10 yrs here. can i produce after admission.

Related Questions:
  1. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  2. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  3. Which court should we apply for Domicile certificate? Which documents do they want?
  4. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  5. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  6. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  7. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  8. Can I get a domicile certificate of a state on which we are living from many years whereas my birth certificate is from other state? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi
  10. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
  11. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi?
  12. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  13. Will I be eligible as a general category if I am unable to product non creamy layer OBC certificate at the time of
  14. Procedure for a non karnataka student taking up CET or admitting into Bangalore Engineering colleges?
  15. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
  16. Domiciles of A.P. eligible JIPMER 2010 or not?
  17. How to get Domicile certificate for Minors living in Hyderabad for more than 2 years?
  18. Is domicile certificate necessary to apply for SSC examination of Maharashtra Board privately? -- [New]
17th August 2012, 08:45 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it necessary to product the domicile certificate at the time of counseling?

If you are applying under the quota of state domicile student the it is required to produce the domicile certificate. It is not mandatory but is required to be produced at the time of counseling. However, you can submit it at the time of admission by taking special permission from the college/universities authorities. I would advice you to speak to the admission department of the institution where you are applying for admission.
25th December 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to product the domicile certificate at the time of counseling?

HOW MUCH TIME TAKEN FOR APPLICATION DOMICILE CERTIFICATE
26th July 2013, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

i jst passed diploma in mechanical engg. .and i am going to take admission in direct second year b.e. Through centralised form.but i was born outof maharashtra. . They demand domacile certificate till 28 july. Otherwise they cancelled my admission. . What should i do now?
18th May 2017, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

I'm born and live in Ap. Can I take domicile certificate for Ap eamcet counseling??also I'm oc caste. Can I take caste certificate for eamcet counseling??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?