16th June 2011, 09:05 PM
Arfya bano

How to pursue PG in Media/Cinema/Film Direction after B.Com? What are the colleges for the same in Delhi?

Hi i m arfi from jamshedpur, I have done my b.com final this year, I'm interested in doing PG course which is related to media, cinema, film direction. I dnt have much knowledge of college, i want to do my pg from delhi plz help me and suggest me:-)

2nd August 2011, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue PG in Media/Cinema/Film Direction after B.Com? What are the colleges for the same in Delhi?

hi i m girish.i just want to know about , could i doing the film making course after my b.com
11th January 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue PG in Media/Cinema/Film Direction after B.Com? What are the colleges for the same in Delhi?

Hi! I am Foram from Jamnagar(Gujarat). I would be completing my graduation this year. i would like to know the course of study for entrance exam in Film-making.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?