29th July 2011, 02:50 PM
anuj kaushik

Is there any place for students having above 60% in their graduation to do MS(Mechanical) from Germany?

hello sir,
i want to ask that, is there any place for the students having above 60% in there graduate for doin MS(mechanical) from germany????
please do answer...

Related Questions:
  1. In which country can I do further studies after 12th?
  2. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  3. What place should I prefer for MS either US or Australia or Germany? I am pursuing my graduation(in last semester) in CS with 62% aggregate, and scored 1010 marks in GRE
  4. Possibility to appear in IELTS to study Graduation in Germany for a candidate who has secured 33% in 12th?
  5. How to get admission in MBBS course? I am a student and have passed higher secondary
  6. What are the PG courses available for final year ECE students in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Possibility of securing a chance in German universities for MS in Automobile engineering?
  8. Top universities in Germany offering MS Pharmaceutical Analysis course in Germany?
  9. How can I study MBBS in Germany with scholarship?
  10. Is Germany the safest place to do MS for Indians?
  11. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  12. When should I appear in GE/TOEFL for post graduation program in Germany if studying S.E.(Production)?
  13. Is under graduation preferred in India or in Germany? Is their syllabus same?
  14. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
  15. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  16. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  17. Which are the best universities of germany gor graduation in international business?
  18. What is the procedure followed to enrol for M.Com course? What is the fee structure followed for M.Com? -- [New]
10th April 2016, 11:26 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any place for students having above 60% in their graduation to do MS(Mechanical) from Germany?

Yes, definitely you can pursue your higher studies in MS (Mechanical Engineering) course in any German University. If you have completed Graduation in Engineering course and have appeared and qualified TOEFL/IELTS examinations are eligible to pursue MS (Mechanical Engineering) course. You need to report your examinations score reports for applying admission to MS (Mechanical Engineering) course in German Universities. If the university offers you admission in MS (Mechanical Engineering) course, they will send you an i20 and you can in the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?