7th February 2012, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

What place should I prefer for MS either US or Australia or Germany? I am pursuing my graduation(in last semester) in CS with 62% aggregate, and scored 1010 marks in GRE

Hello,
I am Hrudai, pursuing my graduation in Computer science(last sem) with 62% aggr, 1010 GRE and yet to take ielts(aiming at 7 band).
Which destinations is it likely to prefer among Germany, Australia and US, given german language is not a problem and considering the job oppurtunities after masters program.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do maters in US, Australia or Germany? I'm pursuing B.Tech(computer science) last sem with aggregate of 62% marks
  2. List of good universities for MS in Germany, I can apply for with my GRE score 292/340? I've done B.Tech(ME) with 62.5% marks
  3. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  4. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany through GRE? Fee for MS in Germany? Pattern of GRE for Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to do MS in Germany after pursuing mechanical engineering in VNR?
  6. Is GRE necessary for doing MS in computer science in Germany? -- [New]
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  8. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  9. Can I study MS in Canada if scored 270 marks in GRE and secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  11. Which exam to answer to do MS in Germany, TOEFL, GRE, ILFS?
  12. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  13. Can I get admission to study MS in Technical University of Berlin if having 7 Bands in IELTS and scored 1080 marks in GRE but having a arrears in 6th semester of B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  14. How much marks are required in B.Tech to enter into IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How many levels of german language course should I complete to study MS in German university? I am pursuing B.Tech in bio medical with 72% marks and scored 1120 marks in GRE.
  16. How much amount of scholarship I will get to study MS in any Public University of Australia and US if scored 327 marks in GRE?
  17. Chances to study Master's in Automotive Engineering in mentioned universities for a candidate who has secured 60% In B.E. and scored 314 marks in GRE and 113 marks in TOEFL iBT?
  18. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
23rd December 2012, 09:27 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: What place should I prefer for MS either US or Australia or Germany? I am pursuing my graduation(in last semester) in CS with 62% aggregate, and scored 1010 marks in GRE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Hrudai, pursuing my graduation in Computer science(last sem) with 62% aggr, 1010 GRE and yet to take ielts(aiming at 7 band).
Which destinations is it likely to prefer among Germany, Australia and US, given german language is not a problem and considering the job oppurtunities after masters program.
Thank you.
hello friend,
I can suggest you to do MS in Germany only. because now Germany is the best place for do MS because for job opportunities. you also written the GRE exam. so,there will be no problem for you to do MS program.
all the best for your future.
13th January 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What place should I prefer for MS either US or Australia or Germany? I am pursuing my graduation(in last semester) in CS with 62% aggregate, and scored 1010 marks in GRE

Hello sir/madam,
I am Srileka.I am pursuing my B.E(Electronics and Communication Engg.) last sem with aggregate of 76%.I would like to do MS in US but i have not written any exams till now. It is necessary to write both GRE and TOEFL exam? what I want to do?where I want to prefer my university
Thank you.
13th January 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am Srileka,pursuing B.E(Electronics and Communication Engg.) last sem with aggregate of 76% marks.I want to study MS in US but I have not written any exams till now.It is necessary to write both GRE and TOEFL exam?Where I want to choose my university?
Thank You.
11th June 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi,,,, I'm also In Same Situation.
I'm From Chennai.
Did my B.Tech(IT) 2013 Pass out with 79%(8th sem results yet to announce) in Anna University Affiliated college)
12th : 87%,
10th : 71% .
Haven't did any paper presentations :-(
Did only final year project.(usually many students do mini-projects,but my college didnt give us a chance do those)

Yet to take GRE & TOEFL Exams.. (Pls suggest Some good Training centers for GRE & TOFEL in Chennai / Hyd )

I thought of trying to get some IT job now.. but parents recently said to do MS.I came to know its a long procedure.I may be late. Many ppl start preparing from 2nd n 3rd yr of ug.

I want to do MS in Computer Science (/IT) in US in anyone of the top Universities.I guess that applications for Fall 2013 & Spring 2014 deadlines of top universities are over.So I may have to Apply for Fall 2014.
Is tht ok.. or will i be askd a question while applying for MS tht "Why I have a few months gap" ( I may be without doing anything other thn preparing for exams...) ??

Pls Clear My Confusion, And Let me know Wht is Course based MS is ?

Thank You..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?