16th March 2013, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility to get into any NIT after scoring 123 in GATE?

My gate score is 213 civil engineering branch and I come under sc category.... Is there any possibility for me to get into any IIT?

Related Questions:
  1. Any possibility of getting an NIT seat after scoring 41.33 marks in GATE Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Can I get into NIT after scoring 92.8% in GATE?
  3. Do I have any chance to get in NIT Warangal or any NIT after scoring 123 marks out of 360?
  4. Is there any possibility to get a seat in any NIT after scoring 29.67 marks?
  5. Any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 123 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Can I get into NIT after scoring 13167 rank in GATE with a score of 374 and 90.44 percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any possibility to get NIT Rourkela after scoring 1402 rank in general category?
  8. Is there any possibility to get a chance in NIT after scoring 34.67 marks in GATE
  9. Is there any possibility to get any NIT or IIT after scoring 122 in JEE mains?
  10. Can I get admission in NIT after scoring 210 in GATE?
  11. Names of the good colleges that I can get after scoring 123 marks in AIEEE?
  12. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University after scoring 476 in GATE?
  13. Admission in any NIT with GATE percentile of 93 & EC stream and OBC Category
  14. Possibilities of getting a job in PSU sector?
  15. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IITs after scoring 546 in GATE with 97.70 percentile with 1863 rank? Can I get MS in IIT? Job opportunities for MS in IITs? Which is good between MS and M.Tech in IIT?
  16. Which NIT will I get after scoring 497 in GATE and 2750 AIR? Is stipend available to any student of M.Tech in NIT?
  17. Will I get admission in any of the listed NIT as per my GATE scores? -- [New]
  18. Can I do M.Tech from any NIT after scoring 92 percentile in GATE M.Tech?
26th July 2013, 11:54 PM
kalyan90kashyap

Default Re: Is there any possibility to get into any NIT after scoring 123 in GATE?

As you have maintained that you belong to the SC Category and your branch is civil engineering and your GATE score is 213, so you may have the chance to get any NIT. Since your GATE score is very low so you may have to compromise with the stream. So you can try next year with better score.
Wish you good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?