10th December 2011, 12:21 PM
anirudh3

Possibilities of getting a job in PSU sector?

sir,

since i am going to appear for gate examination i wanted to know about the possibility of mine of getting job in PSU sector ,the point is that i have three year gap in my degree course due to my insincerity ,so even though scoring in gate examination ,what is my possibility in selection criterion??

rahul

11th January 2012, 09:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibilities of getting a job in PSU sector?

Three year gap during academics is not a problem to obtain a rewarding job in public sector. You can try for jobs under government of India or under state government. The applications for the job can be forwarded through the official portal of state PSC or UPSC. In PSU sector, you can seek jobs in technical departments. Firms like BSNL, BHEL, ONGC, SAIL, etc often recruit technical graduates. You can also try for job positions in Banks and in Railways.
1st May 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibilities of getting a job in PSU sector?

I am a male of 22 years of age...i had affected by varicocele at the age of 13...i have not done any operation.But my left testicle is small in size now...Please confirm my eligibility for PSU companies like MECON, SAIL, BPCL etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?