19th September 2019, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Are there any private open boards for 10th and 12th?

Hi, can you tell me about any private open boards for doing Matriculation i.e., 10th and Intermediate i.e., 12th. Procedure to join those open board and fees details.

24th January 2023, 03:37 PM
Tibia

Default Re: Are there any private open boards for 10th and 12th?

Yes , there is an open board for both 11 and 12 that is the National Institute of open school this is the most common and is also recognize and accepted by many degree colleges
Candidates who fail to cleas their 9 can appear for 10 from this particular board or students who fail in 11 can also appear for the boards from this open board, students who have disability and wish to appear externally can also opt for the following. You will have to submit the appropriate detail and the reason for the following
The fee structure for 10 stay dard is 250 / subject and there is extra fee for a particular subject and you may also have to pay some during the time of registeration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?