20th April 2014, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Which boards certificate will I get after passing 12th from open school?

I was doing pcm from a cbse affiliated school in 11th but i failed in maths..so am thinking of doing 12th from an open school..i wanted to ask dat which boards certificate will i get after passing 12th from open school??and will i lag behind in taking admissions in any ncr college if i do 12th from open school??

6th May 2014, 11:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which boards certificate will I get after passing 12th from open school?

The certificate from the open school depends on the open school from where you will be pursuing your further education. Most of the recognized open schools come under the NIOS(National Institute of Open Schooling) board of education. So probably your one will be of NIOS affiliation.

There is no point in opting for open school just because you failed in one subject in your 11th. You should have the fighting spirit and study hard to overcome your weakness and score well next time. Yes, you will definitely lag behind while taking admissions in NCR colleges if you pursue your intermediate from open schools.
1st August 2014, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which boards certificate will I get after passing 12th from open school?

I have passed 12th class from govt school with pcmb and got 70 % I want to do 12th class again. To get admission in du will it be gud choiCE to do with open school???
22nd May 2015, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

I want to kno can i join collage after doing 12th in open school?
Many people say that with open school certificate u canot get addmision in College
15th March 2016, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am in 10th right now.! And i want to take coachings for iit n jee.! So i opted for open school to persure my 11th and 12th. Incase i am not able to clear the iit and jee exams after 12th. So would i be left with any other option.?Means non attending school would affect my other fields?
2nd April 2016, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I am pass 12 in open school Patrachar so what should I do for collage admission
2nd September 2017, 09:01 PM
ajityadav924

If you complete the 12th exam from open school then you can get the board certificate of that school is under the university or state
25th March 2019, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible if I do 12 th from patrachar and get admission in DU regular collage?
19th April 2020, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

i am failed in 11th from regular schooling and taken admission in 12th from open school now wants to know if any types of problem i will face for regular college in future
20th April 2020, 03:11 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---No,there is no any problem faced after completion of 12th with Open board.

:- The open board is also a valid or recognized board.

:- you have not faced any problem while passed out 12th with open board as it is applicable in all university while getting the admission .
22nd May 2020, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Is open intermediate certificate can eligible for the constable job
25th August 2020, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

Can we get admission in top university if we do open intermediate
9th April 2022, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

I am student of cg rajya open school I have question cg open board is valid or not.can I do my best in future???? please give me honest answer.please
16th April 2022, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

hello can I study bachelors in abroad canada with toss open intermediate
7th October 2022, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

eligibility for admission to under graduation from sunsky open school education board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?