28th May 2017, 11:31 PM
bhagavt

Should I do 10th and 12th from Rajasthan board or from two different boards is possible?

I have already done BA from JNVU university of Rajashthan, now i want to do 10th from Rajsthan board, should I do 10th and 12th from Rajasthan board or from two different boards are possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I repeat class 12th from Rajasthan board in 2016 if already passed from CBSE?
  2. Rajasthan board 2015 10th exam result
  3. Does Rajasthan board provide grave? I have given 12th exam in Chemistry from Rajasthan board
  4. Is it possible to transfer in CBSE Board for 11th Rajasthan Board student?
  5. In which field should I apply for a job after scoring 53% from Rajasthan Board
  6. Should the board need to be changed after 10th from CBSE to Gujarat board as there are more seats available in Gujarat board for Engineering?
  7. Would I be considered under Delhi reserved quota for taking admission in DTU, if I do my 12th(CBSE) from Rajasthan? What rank should I secure in AIEEE for getting admission in DTU?
  8. Am I elligibe for RPMT? I've done 10th and 12th from Rajasthan CBSE board -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Better and wise way to complete graduation at the age of 27 years if I have cleared only 10th so far?
  10. Migration from Central board to Rajasthan board after 10th?
  11. Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?
  12. How can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 92.83% in 10th and expecting 92% in 12th Science?
  13. Need information regarding scholarship for 10th students with 10 CGPA?
  14. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapith for 10th Rajasthan Board student?
  15. Examination center of 10th and 12th board CBSE and RBSE in Udaipur, Rajasthan?
  16. How can I apply for scholarship if secured 88.5% in 10th Rajasthan Board exam?
  17. Is Sr. Secondary exam of open schooling is equal to CBSE Higher secondary?
  18. Any criteria in Rajasthan board to improve grades of students of other states?
29th May 2017, 11:40 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do 10th and 12th from Rajasthan board or from two different boards is possible?

If you want to pursue 10th and 12th again you are eligible to pursue both of them from same board.

Candidates after passing 10th are eligible to appear for 12th board examination after two years.

You can also change board after 10th to get admission in different board for appearing in 12th entrance exam.
29th May 2017, 03:22 PM
sanju0770

Default Re: Should I do 10th and 12th from Rajasthan board or from two different boards is possible?

Hello friend,

You question does not contain complete details as you are saying you have completed your BA and now you want to complete your 10th and 12th. BA is a graduation degree course which can only be done if you have already passed your 10th and 12th standard.

You can choose 02 different boards for your study of 10th and 12th as it is not an issue and no college can deny admission to you on the basis of this different board issue.

Different board through which you can complete your 10th and 12th are -

1. CBSE
2. Rajasthan Board
3. ICSE
4. Private board.
29th May 2017, 09:18 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

This is bit strange that a person has done bachelor's degree in arts and now he wants to do 10th and 10+2.

It is possible to do 10th from one board and 12th from other board. But it is always advisable to do both from same board for better convenience in study, rules and regulation, marking scheme etc.
30th May 2017, 05:29 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

It depends on your choice that either you want to pursue from same board or different board. You are eligible to pursue from two other boards also. There is no any restriction in changing boards. You are free to choose board as per your desire.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?