17th July 2013, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between National Institute Open School and CBSE Open Board

what is proper difference between National institute open school and cbse open board.
These two rank on same postion?

17th June 2014, 03:20 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the difference between National Institute Open School and CBSE Open Board

NIOS has online admission and also offers off-line admission quota. Under this scheme learners have the options to register themselves online directly. You need to score minimum pass marks for seeking admission in NIOS. You have to opt for five subjects and also have to collect the study material in regional study centres. While in case of CBSE open board, you need to study all the subjects without attending the schools. You have to write all the exams like other regular CBSE students. In case of NIOS, you can finish writing all the papers in two attempts.
10th October 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between National Institute Open School and CBSE Open Board

what does self certificate mean?without a class 8 passed certificate can i appear for secondary exam in nios?
14th April 2015, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

My daughter had passed last year(2014)but she can't take admission in 2.
Give me advice for her higher education
18th June 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

My son had failed in 12th class commerce in 4 subject. Does he give exams from open board with out repeat the class ?
5th March 2016, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Can a student give open school exams while also appearing for regular cbse exams? (In the same year; cbse-March while nios- April)
29th May 2017, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

My daughter failed in 2 subjects what's the procedure to write the cams in nios
31st May 2018, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has given 10th exam in CBSE open board, is she not able to do regular school
14th June 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I wanna say that would there be written /mentioned school name on CBSE patrachar Vidyalaya open's marksheet or not , tell me quickly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?