26th September 2018, 08:44 PM
Anjali awana

Is there any problem to appear in UGC-NET for female OBC candidate?

Sir, I belongs to an OBC category female candidate. I have mentioned OBC in my UGC-NET application. But I am from Uttar Pradesh and my caste certificate is also from Uttar Pradesh. So, is there any problem to appear in this UGC-NET?

27th September 2018, 10:12 PM
shivangi354

Default Re: Is there any problem to appear in UGC-NET for female OBC candidate?

No, why will there be a problem.You can apply for sure.
28th September 2018, 07:30 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no problem if you are from Other Backward Class and has mentioned same in online application form of National Eligibility Test. You need to relevant document to support reservation benefits that are accrued to OBC category.

Other than that, you should have minimum of 55% marks in master's degree to be eligible for the exam of UGC NET.
29th September 2018, 11:28 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. Why will there be any problem for Other Backward Class candidates in University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test. You must know that now National Testing Agency will conduct this exam.

2. You must be a post graduate from a recognized university to apply for NTA NET examination.

3. You should have minimum of 55% marks in master's degree to apply for NTA NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?