26th July 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problem to do 12th from private board after getting failed in 12th CBSE?

Is there any problem to do 12 private after getting failed in 12 class . I have listen some bad thing about private board of cbse that there is no value in future of private board the copy is checked harder than others please me fast

28th July 2015, 08:34 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem to do 12th from private board after getting failed in 12th CBSE?

No, there is no problem if you complete your 12th from the open private board.

Open board is specially designed for those candidates who unfortunately failed in any standard and want to go for further study without repeating the class.

Application form :

=> You can fill application form online for admission in 12th class 2014-15

Exam Date :

=> The examinations of NIOS are held in October and April month.

My suggestion to you is that you should work hard and take coaching if you feel need in any subject.
28th July 2015, 12:49 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem to do 12th from private board after getting failed in 12th CBSE?

No, there will not be any problem to do 12th from private board after getting failed in 12th CBSE. You can get admission in any graduate course after completing 12th with private board. There is no such things that private board certificate has no value.
And yes the result of private board is little poor than that of regular board but with good hard work you can score good marks in private exams also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?