21st October 2018, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Is there any problem to study BTech for a candidate who is weak in Physics?

Hello Sir, my son is little weak in Physics. He is studying in 11th standard right now and I want to know that as he is weak in Physics, then he will face any problem to study BTech course? I want him to study BTech after his Intermediate.

28th February 2023, 06:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem to study BTech for a candidate who is weak in Physics?

To be very clear, the course curriculum of most of the disciplines in B.Tech. degree course is based on the thorough application of higher secondary school Physics and Mathematics.

But, that can't be a reason of not pursuing B.Tech. degree course if he is interested in doing the same degree even if he is bit weak in Physics as he will get enough time to prepare for what is required in the if he is willing to work hard.

So, if he is interested in pursuing B.Tech. degree course then first let him first complete his Class 12th and guide him in preparing his Physics paper without worrying much so that he could manage good marks at Class 12th which will make him confident for future challenges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?