23rd August 2019, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

BCA/BCS/BTech, which is better to study if I am weak in Physics?

Sir, I am studying in 12th with Science stream. But I am weak in Physics. I don’t want to study Physics anymore. I am confused to choose BTech or BCA or BCA. Please suggest me sir what I can choose?

27th August 2019, 12:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BCA/BCS/BTech, which is better to study if I am weak in Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying in 12th with Science stream. But I am weak in Physics. I don’t want to study Physics anymore. I am confused to choose BTech or BCA or BCA. Please suggest me sir what I can choose?

The Bachelor of Technology (BTech) is one of the best and valued courses in India to study after completion of Class XII. Therefore, you can study Bachelor of Technology (BTech) course even you are weak in Physics. You can learn physics easily in the college or you can study physics with the help of private tuition also. The scope of the Bachelor of Technology (BTech) course is high compared to other two courses you have mentioned. You have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to study Bachelor of Technology (BTech) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?