14th May 2011, 09:08 PM

Is there any quota for Kashmiri migrants in MBBS and BDS course in medical college of India?

sir i am a kashmiri migrant, i want to ask is there is quota of kashmiri migrant in M.B.B.S and B.D.S course in medical college in india?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any quota for Kashmiri migrants in MBBS and BDS course in medical college of India?
  2. Is there any medical seat reserved for Kashmiri Hindi Migrants under quota system in any medical college of any state India? List of such medical colleges?
  3. Is there a quota of Kashmiri migrant in MBBS and BDS course in medical colleges in India?
  4. Quota for Kashmiri migrants in Engineering and MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Details about the cutoff marks and fee structure for MBA for Kashmiri migrants? Details about Kashmiri Migrant Quota?
  6. Non medical Kashmiri migrants vacancies are available in which state?
  7. Do we have reservation for Kashmiri migrants in MBBS in Madhya Pradesh?
  8. List of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra for Kashmiri Migrants?
  9. Dates of notification in Uttarkhand University for admission to engineering colleges in Kashmiri Migrants Category?
  10. List of private medical colleges in India to do MBBS or BDS with less fee?
  11. Any chance to get medical seat under migrant quota with least donation along with annual fee? Number of medical seats reserved for migrants throughout India in all states?
  12. When the forms will be available for Kashmiri Migrants for admission in Maharashtra colleges on the basis of PCM percentage?
  13. Is there any reservation for Kashmiri Migrants in PG dental exams in Maharashtra?
  14. Is there any chance to get MBBS in government medical college in India
  15. Is there a quota of Kashmiri migrant in BAMS course in Ayurvedic Medical Colleges in India?
  16. List of Maharashtra Engineering Colleges for Kashmiri Migrants?
  17. Can I study MBBS course from Bangladesh, India or Nepal being a BDS holder? Names of institution and duration of MBBS after BDS? -- [New]
  18. Can I get MBBS seat under management quota anywhere in India?
19th March 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any quota for Kashmiri migrants in MBBS and BDS course in medical college of India?

sir i am a kashmiri migrant and i want to know about the seats reserved in mbbs,bds courses for us throughout india for year 2013
10th May 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any quota for Kashmiri migrants in MBBS and BDS course in medical college of India?

what are the no of seats availabe for mbbs in banglore and faridkot pb.
22nd January 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a kashmiri migrant and i want to know about the seats reserved in mbbs, courses in bangalore for 2014
1st April 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to know weather there is any reservation quotq for kashmiri migrant in govt medical college guwahati
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?