29th June 2013, 09:48 PM
tirumula

Can I get MBBS seat under management quota anywhere in India?

can i get mbbs seat under managemant quota anywhere in india in the mci aproved medical college total package@20/25/30lakhs

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a MBBS seat under management quota in any college in NCR?
  2. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota?
  3. Am I eligible for government quota seat or management quota seat after scoring 627 rank in PMET?
  4. Can I get MBBS seat in sports quota in Hyderabad after scoring 7714 rank
  5. Are the seats increased in BFUHS for MBBS course? Will I get a seat in management quota after scoring 656 rank in PMET?
  6. Mbbs in management quota: Can I get seat in any medical college with 5 Lakhs donation? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any chance to get MBBS in government medical college in India
  8. Is there any NRE quota in government medical colleges in Kerala for MBBS seat? What is the procedure?
  9. Can I get admission for MBBS course under Management quota in AP being a candidate having scored 65% in 10+2 and a rank of 66177 in EAMCET? Last date to get admission for this course?
  10. Will I get MBBS seat in self financing college of Tamilnadu under BC quota after scoring a cutoff of 186.75
  11. Fee structure details of Vellammal Engg college?
  12. Does age matters for pursuing medical degree through management quota? -- [New]
  13. With a cutoff of 178.75 in MBBS can I get MBBS seat in self financing colleges under government quota?
  14. How to do MBBS in management quota?
  15. Total fee structure for MBBS course in management quota in Private College in India? Last date for submission of application form in India?
  16. Can I get MBBS seat under girls quota after scoring 135 marks in UPMT? Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat and BDS seat in UPMT?
  17. Will I get a seat in Punjab Medical College after scoring 372 marks in Punjab PMET? Any chance for MBBS or BDS?
  18. Can I get MBBS seat in ex-service men quota with 195.25 cutoff?
30th June 2013, 01:50 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get MBBS seat under management quota anywhere in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirumula View Post
can i get mbbs seat under managemant quota anywhere in india in the mci aproved medical college total package@20/25/30lakhs
Management quota is the for those candidates whose parents or family members belong from the politician background.Management quota is also helpful for the candidates who belong from rich family.If candidates secured less marks in entrance exam conducted by the college and wish to take admission in that college then they will able to take admission in that course through Management quota.

Every college/Institutes have Management quota.Every college has at least 15% seats reserved for Management quota.College has full authority for these 15% reserved seats.They can provide admission to any Interested candidates as per their choice.But for this college authority will demand huge amount in terms of Donation in favor of College.

But for taking admission in this course you will have to follow the same procedure as followed by other candidates for taking admission in this course.
So you will have to apply for CBSE NEET Entrance exam and you will have to get its score card.After that you may consult that particular college in which you are Interested for taking admission.Management quota will only be applicable for Private Colleges and not for Government colleges.

To apply for CBSE NEET Exam,you will required to meet these Eligibility conditions :

Educational qualification required :
  • Your minimum educational qualification should be Inter/10+2 pass out from recognized university.
  • Your subjects in 10+2/Inter should be Physics,Chemistry and Biology.
Marks required :
  • Marks required by General/OBC category - 50% .
  • Marks required by SC/ST category - 45%.
Age required :
  • Minimum age required to apply for this exam is 17 years.
  • Maximum age allowed to apply for this exam is 25 years.
For more details related to CBSE NEET Exam -->> Click-Here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?