16th April 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Is there any reference books and question papers for RIE BSc.Ed entrance test?

is their any reference books and question papers for RIE bsc.ed entrance test

Related Questions:
  1. PhD in Botany entrance test papers and reference books?
  2. MSTAT question papars of last 10 years & reference books
  3. Previous year question papers and reference books for preparation of ICMR Life Sciences entrance exam?
  4. Best books for MCA entrance test? Names of the authors of the best reference books?
  5. How to prepare for entrance test for integrated PhD in Maths? What are good reference books for it?
  6. Question papers of NPCIL entrance test of last 10 years? What is the syllabus for electronics branch? Good reference books for NPCIL entrance exam?
  7. Entrance test, best colleges and reference books for MDS entrance test? From where to do MDS?
  8. Reference Books and Previous year Question Papers for M.Pharm Entrance Exam in BITS? List of Coaching Institutions for this Exam?
  9. ACIO executive grade II, IB, model test papers & books -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Reference Books and Previous year Question Papers for Food Science Technology for ICAR PG Entrance Exam?
  11. How to prepare for the entrance test held by IISc for admission into integrated Ph.D course? Which are the different institutes providing the course?
  12. How can I prepare in a month to score good marks in CMAT?
  13. Sample question papers for CAPGEMINI aptitude test?
  14. Reference books for GATE ECE entrance exam? Solved question papers?
  15. How to become an IAS officer after passing class 10th?
  16. Sample & Previous year question papers and reference books for preparation of NEET-UG?
  17. How to prepare for NET examination and M.Phil? What is the scope for M.Phil?
  18. Sample question papers and reference books to prepare for NATA? -- [New]
6th September 2013, 06:28 PM
sriharidatta
Member+

Default Re: Is there any reference books and question papers for RIE BSc.Ed entrance test?

Respected sir/madam,
you can get these information in the official website of the university.so,please kindly visit the website.
6th September 2013, 08:15 PM
EDISONEDWIN

Default Re: Is there any reference books and question papers for RIE BSc.Ed entrance test?

Yes,there is reference books for that.
10th May 2014, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there any reference books and question papers for RIE BSc.Ed entrance test
9th April 2015, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest me the best book(s) for preparation and type of questions for qualifying RIE CEE Bhopal 2015.
9th April 2015, 09:09 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

RIE(Regional Institute of Education) - Common Entrance Examination 2014-2015 is conducted for the admission of B.Sc. B.Ed. / B.Sc.Ed.

Courses offered at RIE:-

Participating institutes:-
  • RIE Ajmer ,
  • RIE Bhopal ,
  • RIE Bhubaneswar
  • RIE Mysore &
  • RIE Shillong
Paper Pattern:

The question paper is of 100 marks for 80 questions divided in four sections
  1. Teaching Aptitude (30% weightage)
  2. Reasoning (Verbal and Non-Verbal) (30% weightage)
  3. Language Proficiency in English Comprehension and Grammar (20% weightage)

Balance 20% weightage will be considered from aggregate marks scored by the candidate in 12th exam in subjects of combination in the group candidate applies for.Medium of Test is both Hindi and English and exam duration is of 90 minutes.

Important dates:
  • Registration ends: April 21, 2014
  • Last date for receiving On-line/Off-line filled in application: April 28, 2014
  • Downloading Admit Card: May 9, 2014 onwards
  • Common Entrance Examination at different centers: May 31, 2014
  • Last date for submission of class XII Marks card: June 20, 2014
  • Announcement of Merit List: 1st week of July 2014

Books for your preparation:-

For more details:-http://rieajmer.raj.nic.in/Home/HomePage.aspx#
1st May 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

plzz suggest some books or study material OR sample question papers for RIE CEE m just 1 month away from exam
5th May 2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am a student and I am intrersted for this bsc.bed cource. Plz say me which book I referd for pcm
10th May 2015, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I am not getting any previous year question paper for regional institute of educations cce
31st March 2016, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to do B.Sc.B.Ed;But If you have M.Sc.Ed.in biology then I'll prefer to do it.So can you kindly inform me about this.Also I want to know the best book for CEE2016of RIE Ajmer.Plz tell me names of some of the best books.
Also Can you plz tell how many candidates had appeared in CEE2014 and CEE2015.
17th April 2016, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Is there any reference books and question papers for RIE BSc.Ed entrance test?
5th May 2016, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

please sir suggest me which books that more question available for rie test
13th May 2016, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

i want previous years question papers or information of any book for preperation of rie bsc. b.ed. entrance test
please tell me
25th February 2017, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

I need previous years question papers.. kindly give me some idea about how n where to collect it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?