18th August 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in B.Tech in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Which branches of engineering are available?

what is the procedure of getting admission in b.tech in banasthali vidyapeeth? what branches of engineering are available ? and what is the fee structure in b.tech along within hostel , development and tuition fee? please reply....

Related Questions:
  1. After doing engineering in IT can I take admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? When will the forms come out?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission in B.Sc Physics Honors in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan?
  4. Percentage to be scored in 10th so as to get admission in 11th standard of Banasthali Vidyapeeth?
  5. What's the admission procedure for 11th std in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan? How may I get sample entrance exam papers?
  6. Procedure for admission into class 11th in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Fee structure of 11th standard admission?
  7. How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan in class IX?
  8. Fee structure of Banasthali Vidyapeeth? What is the date for it?
  9. How to take commerce as a stream in 11th standard? Is commerce available in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Procedure for admission?
  10. How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan university for 11th standard?
  11. How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth for M.Tech(CSE)
  12. Which college should I go for, Banasthali Vidyapeeth and IP university?
  13. Procedure for Lateral admission in Btech?
  14. What is the fees and percentage required to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Class 11th
  15. What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam of M.Sc in Microbiology in Banasthali Vidyapeeth?
  16. Banasthali Vidyapeeth school follow which medium? -- [New]
  17. Is Banasthali Vidyapeeth AICTE approved or PCI approved for M.Pharm course or not?
  18. How to download the application form for class VI for Banasthali Vidyapeeth to get admission in VI?
8th April 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in B.Tech in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Which branches of engineering are available?

Dear sir,
Please intimate as soon as early. What is last date of submition of application for B.tech from Banasthli university as my daughter appeared in 10 2 from cbse board
25th February 2017, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in B.Tech in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Which branches of engineering are available?

Sir my daughter is in xii with pcm and computer science, what is the procedure to get admission in BCA, b Ed or b tech at banasthali university when to fill admission form online or offline my no 9452765128
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?