1st May 2012, 10:42 PM
kaniz fatema

How to prepare for NET examination and M.Phil? What is the scope for M.Phil?

Good day Madam/sir
I have two questions how to prepare for NET examination and M.phil, what is the scope for M.phil.
waiting for your reply
thanks.

28th June 2012, 09:13 PM
tarun121993
Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for NET examination and M.Phil? What is the scope for M.Phil?

hi,
the key to get success in any type of entrance exam heavy practice and stick to the basic fundamentals.
reference books like UGC-NET previous year solve question papers and objective type of question books for UGC-NET are really very helpful while preparing for the entrance exam.These are the best reference books which can help you a lot.
don't get panic,don't allow the exam pressure to overwhelm you just stay calm, prepare for the exam forget about the result or what going to happen in future only give your best shot in the exam....................you can take this as a tip for the preparation........
21st August 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for NET examination and M.Phil? What is the scope for M.Phil?

how to prepare for net examination throug biochemisiontry examinat
28th March 2013, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

what books should i use for preparing net and m.phil entrance test?
24th October 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

how to write M.Phil mathematics examination of Bharathiar University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?