26th July 2017, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship to apply for CBSE 7th standard? Procedure to apply?

Is there scholarship to apply for CBSE 7th standard? Can you please let me know the complete procedure which we need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the details on this. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for scholarship while doing 7th standard in DAV public school?
  2. Procedure to apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 91.8 percentage marks in 12th standard?
  3. Detailed information about Scholarship for 7th standard student? Amount to be given in scholarship?
  4. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  5. Procedure to apply for CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88.6% in 12th CBSE?
  6. Scholarship details for 7th class student?
  7. How can I get scholarship being a 7th CBSE student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Combined Counselling Board Scholarship for 12th CBSE student? -- [New]
  9. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure to follow for applying CBSE SGC scholarship for under graduate studies?
  11. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 76% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  12. Procedure to apply for CBSE SGC Scholarship for Under Graduate student?
  13. Can i apply for CBSE scholarship with 91.8% in 12th? Procedure to apply for the scholarship?
  14. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 86 percentage marks in class 12th CBSE board?
  15. I cannot apply for other scholarship if I will apply for CBSE Scholarship? How can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 93% in 12th?
  16. Procedure to apply for Scholarship on the basis of 10th CBSE result?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 7.11 CGPA IN 10th standard?
  18. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE?
14th July 2018, 08:59 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship to apply for CBSE 7th standard? Procedure to apply?

There is no such scholarship awarded for 7th standard students of CBSE Board.

However, you can apply for NTSE exam in 8th standard through which you can get scholarships after securing decent rank.

Alternatively, CBSE students (female candidates) get scholarship from CBSE if they good marks/CGPA in 10th standard.

For updated information regarding Scholarship, you must visit CBSE Official site.
http://cbse.nic.in/Scholarship/Webpa...holarship.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?