31st August 2017, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for scholarship while doing 7th standard in DAV public school?

Can I apply for the scholarship while doing 7th standard in DAV public school? I belong to general category and my father doing government service. Can you please give me the details on the same? What procedure should I follow? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
15th October 2017, 11:54 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for scholarship while doing 7th standard in DAV public school?

No, you can't apply for scholarship while doing 7th standard in DAV Public School. You can apply for scholarship only after completion of your 10th standard with good score from a Government recognised board. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, your father is a government employee, so, you are not eligible to get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?