3rd July 2017, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 86 percentage marks in class 12th CBSE board?

I want to know the procedure which should be done for getting scholarship? I scored 86% in class 12 cbse can I get scholarship of Rs.25000? Can you please provide me the right details and the procedure which I need to follow to apply for the scholarship? Thanks!

Related Questions:
10th July 2017, 12:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 86 percentage marks in class 12th CBSE board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know the procedure which should be done for getting scholarship? I scored 86% in class 12 cbse can I get scholarship of Rs.25000? Can you please provide me the right details and the procedure which I need to follow to apply for the scholarship? Thanks!

Yes, you are eligible to get a scholarship after scoring 86% marks in Class 12th CBSE Board. Various scholarships are offered to the 12th completed, students for higher studies. Students can contact their college or can apply directly for scholarships. Most of the scholarships are offered on the basis of merit and family income. Some of the scholarships available for the 12th CBSE Board students are given below;

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website

AICTE Scholarship Scheme for Girl Child - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?