19th June 2013, 11:45 PM
shashidhar prince

Is there any scholarship for CBSE 10th class student?

is there any scholarship for cbse 10 class students..plz eply me ([email protected])

30th November 2015, 11:09 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship for CBSE 10th class student?

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education and it is one of the three Central board having its school all across the India as well as in over 20 other countries too. It is meant for providing education upto higher secondary level in English medium.

CBSE does offer several scholarships at different level of academics for the upliftment of deserving and talented candidates.

At the Class 10th level, CBSE offers scholarship to single girl child who has managed to secure 10 CGPA.

For more criteria to be satisfied for the eligibility for scholarship and procedure for getting scholarship you can log on to the official website of CBSE i.e; www.cbse.nic.in and then you can go for the scholarship column.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?